When you're on the water for a prolonged period of time, we would like for you to anticipate not only a sunny day, but the potential for an unexpected passing shower or cool easterly breeze. The following items are recommended to help make your trip more enjoyable:
- Sunglasses and a hat
- Dress for the day, but don't forget warm clothes and a windbreaker. The wind chill on the water can become uncomfortably cold, even in the summer months.
- Soft soled shoes (non-marking) boat shoes or sneakers. Absolutely no dark soles!
- Rain Gear
- Lunch and/or snacks/Beverage (Box lunch will be provided upon request)
- Motion sickness medicine if you're susceptible to sea sickness. It is important to take as directed. Usually the night prior and again 1 hour prior to departure
- A cooler for your catch (for transport once you leave the boat)